Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Second Life

Next time I will be focused and driven. Taking more time to develop my true passions. In the second life as soon as I am able, I will begin earning and saving money. I will develop my talent and create a strong path to realize my goals. In the future, my plan to become fully tech savvy will be realized. I will spend every dime I can to understand the craft and develop new programs. I will apply myself and have confidence in my decisions. My involvement in what I WANT to do despite what I HAVE to do will increase dramatically. I will not overextend myself in any area of my life, monetarily, socially, emotionally nor physically. Oh yes, and I will protect my back. I will feel good enough and strong enough for anything. I will take care of myself and not compromise my family. I will try harder to keep my relationship loving and peaceful. Hugging as much as possible, I will turn the other cheek. I will not bad mouth, gossip nor tell even little white lies (unless it is to protect someone's dignity.)

In my next life I will put my education first and not purchase that purse or pair of shoes instead of a book. That reminds me, I will read more and not purchase a television set. When I decide to have children, it will be after a very long relationship with a loving man who will take the time to worship me first and earn my womb. And when I decide to bear his children, I will spend tons of time with my little one and instead of one child, I will have two. And my finances will be such that I can spend every day with them, baking and crafting. I will be able to go to all the school functions. I will develop many beautiful hobbies to share with my children. I will teach them to sew and knit, and best of all to meditate.

Next time around, I will keep all the friends I have made along the path of my life and write or call and keep in touch often. I will learn and remember about their lives and their birthdays. I will make them little gifts. Yes, this leads me to service. I will serve others and spend more time giving. Saying yes will not make me resentful. When I receive criticism, I will listen and change. Next time. And in the next life, I will not have overly inflated expectations of others. I will have those expectations of myself. My goal with others will be to make them smile and assist them in seeing joy in their lives. My life will be a part of others lives. It will be most important for me to find out what is most important for others. Yes! And with this I will bring together the elderly and the very young. One of my dreams has always been to take preschoolers and to incorporate them into nursing homes. Sort of like a Preschool/Senior Center I never understood why the elderly are shut up with other elderly. It is a proven fact that older people need younger people to help them live and it extends their lives. So yes, indeed this will be one of my tasks in the second life.

Lastly, I will be good to myself and smile more often. I will make the time for myself and covet my own thoughts and ideas. I will cultivate the ME within that is sure about my own identity and needs. I will give myself what I expect from others and master being my own best friend. The second life will be about others, but will not be at the expense of myself. I will know how to balance all things and keep an even and pleasant demeanor. If I need to get angry or upset, I will have dignity and grace. I will respect others next time and understand that not everyone has a window to my heart, soul and mind. My own spirit will be protected and at peace. I will giggle more, be more adventurous and give additional thanks.

And so, with that, I want to hear what your next life will be like? Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment